This article was written by Arizona State University
Created by students for students: Sustainability students at Arizona State University partnered with sustainability professors to produce Kahoot! Sustainable Futures, a series of Kahoot! quizzes. The nine quizzes focus on topics such as food, energy, water, and social justice, including what you can do to design a better future.
You can become a learner-to-leader, too! Try creating your own sustainability Kahoot! and play it with your peers, families, and friends.
Be sure to take the survey at the bottom of our quiz set to share your thoughts about sustainability. Good luck, and have fun!
Arizona State University
365体育官网Arizona State University [http://asu.edu] has completely re-thought what it means to be an American public research university, creating an institution that is committed to access, excellence and impact. ASU measures itself by those it includes, not by those it excludes. As the prototype for a New American University, ASU pursues research that contributes to the public good, and ASU assumes major responsibility for the economic, social and cultural vitality of the communities that surround it.
365体育官网Established in 2006, Arizona State University’s School of Sustainability [http://sos.asu.edu] is the first comprehensive degree-granting program of its kind in the United States, with a focus on finding real-world solutions to social, economic and environmental and challenges.
Looking for more resources for your classroom? Here are some that we recommend:
- UNESCO: Teaching and Learning for a Sustainable Future:
- ASU Sustainability Teachers’ Academy curricular resources:
- ASU Sustainability Science for Teachers Course — many resources are available online for free:
- Core Sustainability Competencies for ASU majors — consider integrating them into your teaching!
Looking to learn more about sustainability? We recommend the following resources:
- What is sustainability? A variety of perspectives:
- UN Sustainable Development Goals — background information:
- Carbon footprint calculator:
- Home water use activity:
- Water “content” of food and things activity: